Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Bloshake

After three days of unsuccessfully trying to eat the new 'dinners' like a meal, I gave in and went with the bloshake for the last two nights.  Definitely the way to go - the cinnamon is nice, dare i even say tasty?   Was even able to get through the evening veggies this weekend and still feel like I could eat some more.

Was also surprised to hit the scale and see i have broken through the 85kg barrier (84.8) and though I may not much better week to week, I am certainly feeling it.  Feeling very lucid and not exhausted or apathetic, though there is the occasional spell of boredom.  I do wonder how much more PCP speak my wife can tolerate!

4 comments:

  1. You're looking better, don't doubt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apologies - didn't intend the post as a bait for a compliment. I am looking WAY better than sep 15. still, on the days where i don't necessarily see the improvement, i can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome man. I broke the 80kg barrier a couple of days ago, I was pumped! I actually like the shake alot, it just saves a ton of time too, a good break from all the prep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude you look really good! I like it.

    Give it a few more weeks and you will be officially RIPPED!

    Great to see! Keep Going!

    ReplyDelete