Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 65 - Food....

Coma.  I got it last night.  Two business dinners and a business lunch in the past 2 days and it felt like I ate way too much food.  Must be the fact that we actually get more of it, but last night was the first time that I have felt stuffed in two months.  Had chiken tikka cubes at lunch with a tomato and onion salad and some basmati rice.  Followed it up at dinner with an avocado/crayfish salad, grilled dorade and some mixed veggies (which tasted like they had been basted in butter even though the waiter said they hadn't).  Took all my will power to pass on the tiramisu as my colleague happily wolfed it down in my face.  Anyway, I know I ate too much protein after the crayfish / partial dorade fillet and felt full, but not catatonic, for the rest of the evening, skipped the evening snack and went to bed.  Woke up today still tasting the garlic from the veggies and penalized myself with an extra 5 min on the rope. 

BTW - all of the eggs, milk, yogurt we are eating can be pretty toxic.

Off for the airport shortly - lot of noise lately regarding terrorism and Germany...

5 comments:

  1. Have good trip man! Stay strong. Tikka cubes sound fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you bud, my trip to HK was a trainwreck despite trying my best. 3 weeks to go, time to kick it up a notch and get the last bit out of this project.

    ReplyDelete