Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 60 - Time flies or so it goes...

While golfing today I began thinking today about the fact that 60 days have already elapsed and thought I would be more eager to get the final 30 behind me.  Instead, I started thinking about what more I could have done during the first 60 days and what more I can do these final 30 days to get the most out of the project.   Obvious starts would be to start on the 8 min abs, the daily stretching, but I was surprised by the change in mentality over the last week.  I attribute it to having back the dinners, which improved the sanity, and finally getting some decent sleep, which improved the energy levels.

Have had some great workouts this week.  Accidently did the squats on Wed so I did the lunges today and noticed that I actually have some Quad muscles.   The creeps still crushed me and my legs were shaking for the remainder of the workout, which hasn't happened in a few weeks.  Really want to lose this last bit of sticky ass visceral fat, which is fighting like hell to stay with me.   I know I need to post some new photos, but the wife is in taiwan for a week, so I will have to do it when (if) I actually figure out how to work the camera timer.

None of my suits fit - almost look like a depression era gangsta - which I guess is the point of this whole thing!  Flying to Germany tomorrow for a week, then to Taiwan to extract the family.

3 comments:

  1. Funny you should say that i just had two suits altered as I felt they were falling off me. What a good feeling that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Charlie Chaplin look is a common sight on a Day 60 PCPer! Good work man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a pair of pants but in August, and almost fall completely off....I look like I could be the white guy in a teen rap band...

    Good luck on the trip! Your head is now completely in the game, which should make it much easier!

    Safe Travels

    ReplyDelete