Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2 - Call of the wild

Happy to say no hiccups with the jumprope this morning - workout took 18 minutes.  Followed it up with a half bowl of cheerios.  Am now awaiting a flight to Seattle en route to Yakutat, Alaska for a few days.  Do not have any idea what sort of connectivity I will have for the next few days, so I may be radio silent until next week.  This will be a good test as I'll have 4 full days of fishing, which will likely be followed by nights of watching my mates indulging - will  not go to the dark side...

Will post when I can.  Thanks to the veteran PCPers for the comments and the support - I know it is only Day 2, but it is definitely helpful to have encouragement to stay on the right path.

3 comments:

  1. Eat what you kill, but remember, only 1/2....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska! Fun. Try not to scare the fish with your jumproping skills!

    And welcome to the program, Steve.

    ReplyDelete